Tuesday, November 11, 2014

WK3 Exploration: The Rabbit Hole

QRCode

 - --- / -.-. .... . -.-. -.- / --- ..- - / - .... . / - .-. .- .. .-.. . .-. / --. --- / - --- / .... - - .--. ... ---... -..-. -..-. .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- -.-- --- ..- - ..- -... . .-.-.- -.-. --- -- -..-. .-- .- - -.-. .... ..--.. ...- -...- ..... . --. --... - - -- --- ...- ..- -.--

 
I enjoyed working on this assignment and learning why companies and different movies, concert, etc use these types of codes for fans. I think it is a great idea and it is really easy to do. I have seen these codes all over the place but only scanned a few or thought the Morse code was a computer error. I created a QR code leading to the blog of one of the characters in my story. In this blog you will learn a little about one of the main characters in the story leading up to the trip. As for my Morse code I included a link to my trailer. I chose to use a link to my trailer because it gives you a better idea of what my story is about. I am glad we were able to work with these codes I will defiantly be using these for future projects and assignments. I hope to be able to go further into Transmedia Storytelling over some of the holiday breaks we have coming up, I have a long list of things I want to look further into that we have looked into this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment