Sunday, February 15, 2015

MCBS Portfolio Submission.

I would like to submit this project for a 1 star rating to my MCBS Portfolio. I created this a few months ago in Professional Communication and Presentation. I feel this piece should be added to my Portfolio because it helps an employer get to know me and my qualifications in a short amount of time. I created this project with Keynote and searched for different pictures online to add to my presentation as well as some of my own personal photos. I got really good feedback on this assignment from my instructor and my peers I haven't made any changes to the project because I didn't have any suggestions and I felt happy with the outcome of the project. Please share any feedback that could be helpful to making my Professional Persona Presentation better.

Link to my Slide Share presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment