Thursday, April 11, 2013

WK1 Project: My MCBS Story

Hello,

 I started the MCBS Program I worked hard to achieve my G.E.D. I was nervous about taking the G.E.D. because it was the second time I was taking it. I studied hard for 6 months while being involved with an admissions rep that supported me along the way and retook the parts I needed to obtain my G.E.D. and I passed with flying colors. I had always thought I wanted to go to school for Web Design and Development. After doing some research on the Full Sail website I found myself to be more interested in the Media Communications Bachelors Degree program because it had journalism and some web design. But then I saw that Full Sail offered the MCBS program which both fit my needs of wanting to be a writer and working with Web Design. Because of that I changed my mind on wanting to go to school for Web Design and Development. I am very happy with my choice of degree program, as each new class starts the more excited I get to learn the new tools available to me. Because of that I am now in my 5th month of classes for the MCBS program and couldn’t be happier with my choice of degree program. So far I have passed all my classes with A’s and I have a 4.00 GPA. Because of that I am learning many new and exciting tools I can use in my career after Full Sail University which will help me be successful in the work industry. Until finally I knew what I wanted to do with my professional life and I was on my way to achieving it. I have met so many new people since I have began my journey at Full Sail and have a lot of support from my family and fellow students. And ever since I decided to pursue my passion for media I feel like I moving closer and closer to achieving my goals in life as each class passes. I love learning and I have had a wonderful time learning all the new and exciting things I didn’t know about before beginning my journey at Full Sail University.


While crafting my first post for my new MCBS Blog I used Microsoft word to type the post to assure there weren’t any spelling or grammar issues. Then, I copied and pasted it into the Blogger site. I obtained my photo from my iPhoto library on my MacBook Pro. 

Sincerely,
Mandee Rodriguez 


No comments:

Post a Comment