Friday, April 12, 2013

WK2 Exploration: Visual Communication


I chose to use Social over Media and Strategy because Social Media is the number one way to get your ideas, business information, and projects out there for the world to see. I chose Facebook because it is a social media site I use daily. I often see my friends sharing different information and products from other companies on Facebook that could be a great way to get your business booming. The other social media site I chose is Twitter. Twitter is a great way to meet new followers daily and is a great way to reach out to people when sharing information on a product and or service your company may be offering. I chose Instagram because it is a great site for adding photos and sharing them with others. Instagram also has filters you can use to adjust the photos to make them how you would like with out having to use Photoshop which can be great when you’re on the go and need to touch something up from your phone and get it out there A.S.A.P. The last social media site I chose is Pinterest not only is Pinterest one of my favorite apps it is a great way to spread information and pins about what you have going on with others. Pinterest is also used for help with buying decisions. Not only is Pinterest used for spreading information it is also used to announce weddings, baby announcements, recipes, and much more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment