Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 2 Project: Network Email

The purpose of this assignment was to learn how to write an email to someone I could possibly network with and use as a referral source for one of the companies I have been targeting for possible employment.


Subject: Just Graduated!


Good Afternoon Network,

I hope this email finds you well. For the past 2 years I have been working on my degree at Full Sail University, I now have graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Media Communications. As you know, this is a huge advancement for my career and future in the industry. I am excited to start my journey as a professional in the Media industry as a Media professional.

I have been looking at several companies during my time as a student that I would like to work for.  I wanted to reach out to you and get some insight on the companies I have had my eye on over the past few years. I understand that you are currently working in the Media industry and I was wondering if you would be someone I could use as a referral for a position I am applying for with your company? Longview News Journal, Media Quest, Inc., and Encore Multimedia are all companies I would love to have the pleasure of working with. I truly believe I would be an asset to your company. I have included my LinkedIn profile below. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm Regards,

Amanda Willard-Rodriguez

(956) 857-4396
aswrodriguez@fullsail.edu


No comments:

Post a Comment