Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Transmedia Short Story Element Map

Here is the link to my element map.

I am excited about this assignment I have so many ideas I want to try out and since I have 14 days to work on it I think I will be able to try a good amount of my ideas and see what comes together nicer. I shared a brief part of the beginning of my story in my previous blog post. I will be piecing all the elements of my story together over the next few days and creating all the social media pages for the different characters. I will be creating 2 blogs and 4 social media pages for the different characters and I will be sharing their different thoughts and views about the various situations that they are going through. I am going to work on a comic, video, and audio for my story. I didn’t have time to do audio for my fairy tale and that was something that I really wanted to add to it because I thought it would turn out better if you were able to hear the different characters rather than reading. Although reading allows the reader to use their mind to put together the way they think the story is. I’m ready to dive in and get my creative side flowing even more than it already has.

No comments:

Post a Comment