Sunday, November 16, 2014

GTS WK3 Project: Transmedia Short Story Soft Opening

Here is the trailer for my story. The rabbit hole to my assignment you can find here. My Google folder is available here. I enjoyed working on this assignment. I went at mine a little different. I chose to start it off in a comic and end it in a video. I had a hard time finding a website i could create the type of video I wanted for my story, I tried using goAnimate but it was all business settings and mine wasn't like that and I tried several others which left me going the route I went. I enjoyed putting everything together over the last 14 days. I talked about my story with my husband and asked for input on certain parts or if he thought certain things were okay or if they needed changing once I got on the last few days of the assignment. I wish I could have spent more time on a lot of different things however I had some unforeseen personal issues I had to attend to and gave the assignment all the available time I had. I am happy with the outcome I would love to look more into this in the near future and study up more on Transmedia Storytelling. Here is a link to my survey.

Enjoy! I will enjoy seeing what everyone has came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment