Sunday, November 2, 2014

GTS WK1 Project: Transmedia Fairy Tale

TMFT Folder
Rabbit Hole

I enjoyed this weeks project. I found myself getting really creative and laughing along the way. I chose to do my project on a fairy tale I knew from a child. I think by choosing this fairy tale and adding my own touch to it that I made it more fun in my eyes. Being able to just close your eyes and think of the story and play it out in your head was a huge part of my project this week. At first I wasn't sure how I should start this project but after brainstorming and sitting with my husband and talking about all the different ideas I had I finally knew how I would start. This is the first time I create anything like this and I can say I really had a good time.

I hope the rest of the class enjoys what I have created. I am looking forward to getting further into this class and learning more about Transmedia Storytelling. I am looking forward to getting some feedback on this assignment so I can get suggestions from others on what I could do. I am ready to see what week 2 brings and I hope we get to go further into this project later in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment