Sunday, October 12, 2014

MCBS Portfolio Project Submission 2


This is my MCBS Blog Portfolio Submission. I am seeking a 3 star rating approval for this submission. This podcast project was created in my Art History class. For this project I interviewed someone about Art and the industry I chose to interview a record label owner and fellow Full Sail University student. I was able to get all the information I needed for the interview. However, I would have liked to use his voice in the interview rather than me reciting it all, but since that wasn’t possible I took what I had and put it all together. I included artwork and projects my interviewee had worked on and included music from his band. The link to the interview is http://youtu.be/lvKm_RqA3HM. I don’t recall getting any feedback on this assignment it might be because it was in week 4 of the class and sometimes I get so busy in the new class I don’t get to go back and check my comments by the instructor. For this project I used Garage Band, Power Point, Photoshop, and iMovie. I interviewed Homero Rodriguez and I used music by his band SKCITSSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment