Sunday, October 12, 2014

Week 2 Project: Soft Launch


Check out the soft launch for Holy Magdalena Cupcake Express. I was able to meet all the provisions I outlined in my proposal for Archer. I think the outcome of the site is wonderful it is how I promised it would be. It is easy to navigate will all the information needed to visit the truck, order, and contact the business. The most challenging part for me was working with the “button” feature of the site I really didn’t have much to link to the buttons but I didn’t want the other picture options they had to use for the top. I wanted to use a link of the address that would open up to the map but I was unable to figure out how to do this. I would like to go deeper into learning how to make it easier to put everything together I found myself getting stressed out in some points of the creation. All in all I think the website turned out pretty well for being the first one I make since I was in high school 10 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment