Thursday, October 23, 2014

Week 4 Reflection: Project Revision


Before

After

On my website I added a comment and contact box so I be able to obtain email addresses of the audience and I will be able to get their comments on the business and how they think were doing. I also added a Special Order box to the menu page so customers can order online and have everything made ahead of time so they only have to make one trip to the truck. On the contact page I added an email button so the potential/client can easily email the owner without having to go to their email and type the email address or copy and paste it into the email. I think the owner will be happy with the changes I have made to the website, as well as the clients. To check out the changes I have made please visit this link.








No comments:

Post a Comment