Friday, October 10, 2014

Week 2 Analysis: User Behavior


1.     Do they have a Facebook page?
2.     Where are the locations of the truck?
3.     What kinds of cupcakes are available?
4.     Do they offer catering?
5.     What are the prices of the cupcakes?
6.     How can I contact them?
7.     Do they host any special events?
8.     Who are the owners?
9.     What social media sites do they have?
10.  What are the daily flavors?


The questions I asked are questions I would think anyone whom is to visit the website would want to know so they can easily find information and stay updated with the business. My strategy is to create a website that is easy to navigate for everyone, basically a website that is user friendly for anyone. The sites visitors will be comfortable knowing they can easily navigate without any issues and get the information they want without hassle.

I have all the content I need for the website to get it up and running, now I need to sit down and finish putting everything together. However, I am having a few issues with the “button” that shows up in the design I am using I am unsure of what you are to use the “button” for and how to remove it. I need to figure out how to add the social media buttons to the site since it is asking for physical links to the pages and being this is a fictitious website I don’t have that information.

The mock-up I have created has almost all the information asked in the questions I am still building the website to look better and have all the correct information listed into it. I have had a few issues with creating it as listed above, but I think with the right amount of time put into the site and more research on how to correct the issues I am having I will be able to get everything put into the correct places and have it running smoothly.

I feel the site navigation is easy and gives the visitors the correct information they need to successfully visit the truck. The site is easy to move around and is pretty self-explanatory. This site gives the visitor everything the need to know about Holy Magdalena Cupcake Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment