Thursday, October 30, 2014

Transmedia Fairy Tale Story Element Map


 

Day 1: Brainstorm ideas for project and lay out characters.
Day 2: Work on the social media sites for Little Red Riding Hood.
Day 3: Work on the social media sites for The Big Bad Wolf.
Day 4: Edit and arrange everything to get ready to put the story together.
Day 5: Place everything in place and get ready for launch.
Day 6: Review work and make any necessary changes.
Day 7: Complete all work and launch animated fairy tale.

I chose the story Little Red Riding Hood because this has been a favorite of mine since I was a small child. I think this is an important fairy tale for all children because it teaches you about talking to strangers.

For my transmedia fairy tale I will make an animated version of Little Red Riding Hood. The story will run the same as the fairy tale but emphasizing on the importance of listening to what your parents tell you. Of course Little Red Riding Hood didn’t listen to what her mother had told her about talking to strangers, instead the first thing she did was talk to the wolf on the way to grandma’s house. I have so many different ideas running through my head at this moment that I can’t really pin point how it will turn out but I am going to add my own personal touch to the fairy tale and let it be seen the way I had imagined it as a child when I had first heard this story. Being a mother myself I think I will be able to make a great animated version of Little Red Riding Hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment